2007年6月19日星期二

Why I have to pass CET-6

There is something wrong with the Chinese characters input method on the SCIM. Sometime I can't input the Chinese characters into Firefox with SCIM. If I must input the Chinese characters, I have to restart the Firefox. But I don't know what's wrong between the Firefox and SCIM. Today I try to ask for help on Chinese ubuntu group. There is still no answer till now.

I have to take the CET-6 this weekend again. But I have not got ready for it. So I think I must will cost another ¥40 for another chance. If this time I don't pass, it bring total to 4 times that I failed.
I don't why there are so many test, CET-4, CET-6, BEC, etc. . If you have more certificates, you may get better job. In mainland, if you are good at English, you can get everything. There is a strange phenomenon in the college, the a lot of students spend much time on English, but no time on Chinese or literature.

Let it be. Do my best on everything. Yesterday is only yesterday.

没有评论: