2007年6月6日星期三

MY JOGGING DAY!!

It is my Jogging Day! Why rain again? Just it is the rainy season? Why is it final examination weeks?
I just want to go jogging on the sea or in the campus. But it rains heavily every afternoon. The road is very wet. High temperature and moisture degree bring muggy days. It can't agree with jogging.
It brings total to 3 times that I don't go jogging on my project. I am afraid that I will stop jogging of the only two exercise which I love.

The other excuse is the final exam weeks. I hate exam. The results always are import than the course in the east cultrues. If you cat get good results in the college, you cat get a good job, get a lot of money, get a good marriage, then you disappear. All of them because of the high score on the final examination, not the course that you strive. Many students don't spend time on the course at original times. They just read some hours before the examinations. They try to get the questions, or cheat. But they get the higher score than the ones who study hard at original times. It is not fair.

Tomorrow there is the exam of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING THERMODYNAMICS, which is a bi-language source. Luckily, the teacher didn't change the questions many years. In our opinion, few can pass his test if he change the questions. We must spend much time on remember the answers to the questions. There is no time on jogging even if shining.

So my jogging day is ruined by the rain and the final examination weeks.

没有评论: