2007年5月29日星期二

ผมอยากเรียนภาษาไทย

I have taken the courses of Teacher Paitaya who is good at Thai and English teaching in the 2006.To be ashamed, I don't spend much time on Thai.
I have remember Paitaya's speech on the last class:" If you don't have time to spend on the language, don't to learn it. Because learning a language have to spend much time. Now I really want to learn Chinese. But I can't spend much on it."
I think Paitaya is right. I have not spend time on English from the junior school.
"Why we have to learn the foreign language?" I often ask myself. The answer from Schopenhauer, who says "To learn a language is learn their culture and thought." Foreign languages are important to the citizens in the Global Village.
The girl with Paitaya is very good at Chinese. One day I met one guy who came from Thailand . The Thai guy ask for help. He spoke oral Chinese slowly but good. I saw one guy( I thought he was from Middle East) learn Chinese in the library. There are a lot of foreigner who are good at Chinese in my university. But I am not good at any foreign language.
I decide to learn more foreign language inside English. I choose Thai.
ผมอยากเรียนภาษาไทย
I get a webpage which apply to learn Thai.

没有评论: