2007年10月11日星期四

Parents

I did forget my mother's birthday.
Yesterday was mom's birthday, but I forgot to call her and say "Happy birthday!"
Dad scolded me this morning. And that made me shame. I sent a short message to Mom for SORRY. I knew I should call her today. But at noon, when I tried to call Mom, my cell phone was out of power. Shit! Why at the time!
I called Mom this evening to say "sorry". I knew she would forgive me, because she is my mother.

Parents, in Chinese traditional culture, they always protect their children. In childhood, I watched a movie, named Only Mother is the Best On the World, which show the mother's love. I can remember that I said I hate my father once at face of Dad. I didn't know father's feeling. I thought he must be hurt. Father's love is as great as mother's.
When I began my college life, my father sought a job from uncle-in-law. He work every hard. Today, mom told me that father became older, because of the heavy work.
A minutes ago, I moved by a video on YouTube, which say the father and son story. I posted on my blog.


The tears was on my face. What father's love!
I know the father in the video called Dick Hoyt, the son called Rick Hoyt, and they called Team Hoyt. Their website is www.teamhoyt.com. They let me know what are parents. They give me encourage to challenge the difficulties.
Thank you, Dad and Mom, for bringing me to the world and giving me life.

没有评论: